Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ooohhh Dinosaurs!

On the way home from Carlsbad we decided to stop the caravan for lunch at the Dinosaurs. Remember those giant sun faded concrete monstrousities from your childhood? Yep, those are the ones! We stopped and I must say we did it just because we did it on roadtrips with our mom and dad when we were little not because we expected it to be enjoyable for the kids. I know, I know, mean mommy! But, wait! It was totally neat! Now who's the dummy, right? It would appear the dinosaurs from my childhood are having a sort of revival. New ownership is my guess. The grounds were really well kept and the place was rockin'. The Marines were there. I think ALL the Marines were there. A convoy of soldiers and equipment had stopped for lunch too. The kids thought that was REALLY cool. Seemed like a great time for an impromtu photoshoot... car clothes and all.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Pee Wee's Big Adventure!!!!!