Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Auntie E's Birthday Bash!

For Auntie Erin's Birthday this year we did what we usually do....Dinner at Grandma & Grandpa Deatsch's. Usually, it's warm, the kids can swim and we eat outside. Great fun for everyone! However, this year it was offically not warm. Odd start to June I must say. It was (in my opinion) COLD, but the kids swam anyway because that is what they do at Auntie E's birthday bash. Typically it is around the first time they can get in the pool over there because it seems to take a bit longer to warm up. It had completely not warmed up yet. It was honestly in the 70's in June....weird and wild weather considering it is now August and record breaking heat is upon us. Anyhow, the kids had a blast as always and Chauncey was such a good sport for getting in the water with them.


1 comment:

Erin said...

It's me! It's me! :)
I love the picture of Grandpa and Squishy. That's goin' in the scrapbook.