Monday, April 5, 2010

St. Patty's Day


- From left to right, Kendall, Emi, Abi, Billy, Haylee and Cohen.
It just so happens that on St. Patrick's Day we went to my friend Patty's house to inspect her chicken coop. What can I say, when I commit to something, I seriously commit. How funny is it though that we were at Patty's on St. Patty's?
After the annual Mom's Club picnic at the park a small group of us went over to check out Patty's spread. I had asked about coming over to see her chicken coop (which actually houses 2 chickens, 2 ducks and 2 bunnies) and she was gracious enough to invite the whole lot of us over to see the animals. She also has 4 horses (Mark, Buddy, Dante and Cheyenne a mini horse) and 2 dogs. So the kids got to run around, throw back a case of juice boxes and ride Buddy the horse. I can't help it..."Merry Christmas, this is Buddy. What's your favorite color?" Okay, I feel better. Buddy is a super sweet guy. He was really good with all the kids and they loved him. It was a love fest! I loved her chickens and the coop.



No comments: