Friday, December 12, 2008

A Christmas Photo Shoot


Now we all know how easy these things are. You get all the kids dressed just so, then you realize while you were working on the hair assembly line someone has laid down on the couch and gotten comfy with all the pillows or decided this would be a great time for a quick round of WWF Smackdown. They never go according to plan. My orginal plan was to take them down to the beach in the beautiful dresses for a barefoot Christmas...If you read the previous post you are laughing out loud right now at the thought of my distress over everyone soaking wet in their gorgeous silk dresses! As you can imagine even without the threat of saltwater things were still impossible stacked against me!

I'm spent!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love the picture of the three of them laying on the grass, and all you can see is Abi's feet straight up in the air. Priceless.

Katy said...

You gotta love family photo time..it's the most stressed out thing ever! There were some cute shots though!

Marcella said...

Oh Natalie, what a great blog...hope you don't mind I'm reading it! I found the link on Michelle's page. Anyway, I just love your writing. Your family picture turned out great and I love seeing all the other shots you got that day. Your kids are super cute.