Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 2008!


This Thanksgiving we decided NOT to do the double-dip thing and chose just one family to visit. When you see the family you might be tempted to think I had a hand in the decision making, but I assure you I AM a fan of the double-dip holiday. If we can't all be in the same location then we should be in EVERY location. It's a terrible burden to bear.... This year Travis decided he was going to relieve me of this stress regardless of my preference. He chose Megan's (I think he's afraid of me). She does live so far away and this year Aunt Louise was in town, so all is well that ends well. I did however, have to take a piece of the Deatsch tradition's to her house even though she insisted we need not bring anything. Brocolli cheese casserole, ymm.


The kids had a great time which is pretty plainly obvious, well all but one kid anyway....

No comments: