Thursday, October 2, 2008

She's Grown Knee Caps!!




Abigail is finally walking! Wouldn't you know it, Travis and I leave town for nearly less than 24 hours and we come home only to find that Papa has taught Abi (the most resistant of walkers) to get up and go. Looking back I do believe he is responsible for more than one of his darling little grandchildren's first steps....hmmm Well, I guess it is finally here. Not quite sure how I feel about it though. The idea that all of my kids, all of the kids in general, both sides of the family, have no more babies. No one is nursing, colicy, wrinkley, bald, crawling...Oh, the thought that Squish might not even be squishy for much longer. Walking is almost the last of the baby milestones....SIGH. That's it someone has to have another! Who will be the taker?

Here are a couple very "rough" shots of my powerwalker.


Abigail (Squishy) Browning Deatsch
1 year - 2 months - 2 weeks - 1 day
**WALKING**
Crawling
Can go up & down the stairs
Eats everything but tomatoes and oranges
Loves dogs
Naps twice a day
Has 16 teeth (with a couple more not far off)
Chatters, but doesn't talk




5 comments:

Erin said...

Uh oh- I hear the baby lust coming from my sister in law . . . :) Travis better not sneeze anywhere near you for awhile! :)
Love the pic of all the cousins, and I LOVE Abi walking! Notice how she walked STRAIGHT to the fancy camera! :)

Michelle said...

Way to go Squish. Now you and Addie can race.

Katy said...

that is awesome video of Abi :)
it made me sad to read about her being the last baby..it may be time for #4

Katy said...

i'm digging michelle's photo..i mean really HOT..looking good my friend

russellmaynard said...

Katy's right! Michelle, way to go! Love the shades ;) And skinny little shoulders. One haute mama!!