Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Family Affair



I just love these pictures of the kids. We were up insanely early, the kind of early, for me anyway, when you're on autopilot and just going through the motions because intelligent thought has not bothered to drag itself out of bed yet. You know that kind of early, right? Anyhow, I just grabbed some clothes for the kids and because you are on autopilot and those always seem to be the days when the entire family is in coordinating colors. I am incapable of multitasking before 6am. So, back to these adorable kids. We were off to my

sister's for an early morning adventure. Channel 12 news was going to be filming a piece on SAHM's and small businesses they have on the side I guess... We will see for sure when the clip airs I suppose. Because it was a piece about being a stay at home mom they requested that the kids be a part of the taping and because I am friends with the girl doing the piece and Megan is my sister in all...Seeing the connection yet? Me either really, but she wanted us to go, so we did. I arrived at Megan's and proceeded to change my kiddos out of their sleepy jammies and into their color coordinated outfits. Intelligent thought just now starting to come around. I notice that Megan's kiddos are all also not just in coordinating outfits themselves, but with my kids too. A coincidence she can't even take credit for because Mike dressed the kids this particular morning. We don't even need to mention that Megan and I also were in coordinating outfits. (Later we learned that was not as coincidental as we had thought. Apparently jeans and a black top is the standard issue mom on TV outfit according to Nicole's camera man.) It seemed a great opportunity to get a couple pictures of the cousins in the matching outfits with the new shiny camera of course. So there they are in all their glory. Emily James, Zoe Kate, Abigail Browning, Law Michael, Max William and William Walker.

No comments: