Monday, October 27, 2008


So here is the piece Nicole did of So Inviting. It is not all bad, not nearly as embarassing as I had imagined....I think... There are a couple great shots of Max and Law, not as many of the girls as Nicole would have liked, she says. But they were still really excited to see themselves on the news, even if it was only for a second. (Gotta love TiVo!) All in all I give it an overall thumbs up. I was way nervous I wrecked it for Megan, but I think even she is happy with the outcome!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You go girls! Love Megan's haircut. Who was that particularly adorable baby in that birth announcement :)

russellmaynard said...

Why I do believe it was YOUR baby! Very cute. Now you have to put the link on your blog too ;)

Katy said...

i liked it. thought you both did great. natalie i loved your black shirt..so chic. and addie made TV with her birth announcement!! yeah!

Tara said...

How exciting! Natalie, can I have your autograph!??? Guess I can get Michelle's too, while I'm at it. :) Loved the piece! Natalie, you look so pretty. They are wrong when they say that TV adds 10 lbs! :) Thanks for sharing.