Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally Offically 5



Finally FIVE!! It seems as though Emily's 5th Birthday got washed under the bridge because we (and everyone else) have been traveling here or there and back again all summer, with no end in sight. Can't say I am complaining, I love the hustle and bustle, it just makes time go by so fast. In all the rush though poor Emi's party just kept getting postponed, ahhh...But all's well that ends well! Grandma Bette came to the rescue with a family party that would rival any bash I have thrown for her to date. She had a blast with her cousins and had cake and ponies coming out of her ears! So, at long last she is 5.....I can hardly believe it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so glad you got a cute picture on her birthday! Yeah to the new camera!!!! And Happy birthday Emi!!