Monday, November 1, 2010

Beatsch House Pumpkins!

As has become tradition we loaded up and headed to the beach for what I have designated from school as fall break. You know I have a pumpkin problem and there is just no place like Bates Nut Farm, but that is a post for another day because I have so many pictures!
Megan and her kiddos met us over there this time and the boys could not wait to play with Connor next door. He is such a good sport for letting them seriously stalk him. If Connor's garage door is not open they will knock on his front door or patiently sit on the curb in front of his house and wait for him to get home. They played lacrosse this time. It was too cute...




We made it to the beach only a couple times because we had a short visit and we had to fit in all the usual stops, farmers market, pizza port and of course paper source and Bates. I did manage to get a couple good shots of the kids though...





Abi, directing the seagulls.... I think there are pictures of every kid at this age doing this very activity. Poor girl was sick though. I can not help but blame my new "get out in front of it" motto. If I had not taken them to the pediatrician totally healthy for well-checks she would not have gotten sick. Poor baby. She did not enjoy her first couple days there.





The crew at sunset...
...And the crew at Legoland! It was warmer than I would have preferred and a little more crowded than usual too, but the kids still had a BLAST. Brick-tober brick o' treat was going on and the place was all decorated for one of my favorite holidays. We spent the entire day there!









Til next year!! XOXO for the Beatsch House!!

No comments: