Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas Morning in Phases - Phase 1 SANTA!

As is more and more the case lately, Christmas came and went like a flash in the pan. It is now very nearly February 2010 and I have only just now come to terms with it. So I am finally getting around to blogging about it and preserving these now sweeter memories forever in cyberspace. I must admit it pretty much bummed me out this year. I thought I had it all under control and then WHAM, it's over. Sad. It becomes a bigger and bigger task with each additional child and you simply cannot control their excitement. They rip into everything before you even have a chance to gently remind them to at least look at who it's from and then it's over and you have no idea who got what or from whence it came.... It's exhausting, but I do love it. I just wished I actually had all those eyes in the back of my head I keep telling my kids about. Then I wouldn't feel like I missed it all!

Here is the first phase of Christmas Morning 2009: The Santa Phase




Santa was good this year. He brought each one of the kids a razor scooter and a set of Lego's. Not to mention the standard issue art supplies and books. For those of you that had the "pleasure" of seeing Abigail go completely psycho over sunglasses at the Craft's Christmas party this year...You'll be happy to hear Santa also brought her a pair of her own. She is officially a complete diva now, see exhibit A.

Exhibit A.
Peace OUT, says the lovely lady in shades. On to phase 2.

No comments: