Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas Morning 2009 - Phase 3

Phase 3 of our Christmas 2009 tour takes us out to the Pezzelle House for Christmas Dinner with the Walker Family. It was, in my opinion, the perfect way to wind down a day of craziness. We drove out after opening gifts with Travis' family and eating of course. I might mention that Tara made some amazing blueberry sour cream pancakes (I am still waiting for the recipe) for us that morning...Mmm, Tasty. Since we got to host Christmas morning at our house this year it made the day seem one less stop crazy and I was able to talk Travis into making the trip as opposed to having my mom and dad come to us like usual. The drive gave the kiddos a chance to rest and us a chance to work up another appetite.
Here are a few pictures to mark the occasion. (I had my camera nice and handy in my new camera bag, thank you Bette. No more Ziploc's for me!)


Emi & Zoe Kate

Abigail & Billy D.

Max & Law

Some presents from Grandma & Grandpa Walker. Clothes and babies for the ladies and robots and swords for the little boys! Everyone loved their gifts, they were all very well thought out. Max's robot was pretty cool (dats cooool, per Squish speak) and even Grandpa got in on the spirit of the season...

A remote controlled mouse to torment his new kitties Jack and Annie with!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

No comments: