Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas Morning 2009 - Phase 2

Christmas Morning - Phase 2, The Deatsch Family!

We are a very blessed family. We have all these incredible people in our lives and all these amazing experiences, much of it thanks to Bill and Bette. At Christmas Grandma and Grandpa never disappoint! It could seem over the top I suppose to some, but certainly not to a room full of kids. I love that they spoil their grand kids this way...irresponsible parenting or not the kids will remember these mornings for their ENTIRE lives. Imagine how it must seem to them. WOW! Remember how exciting Christmas mornings were when you were 6?

The anticipation...

The wonderment...
The thrill!

It would seem I didn't take any pictures, but Travis had control of the video and I let him roll with it. So, now I have video clips of everything, even the fruit platter....(which I won't bore you with)!

1 comment:

Erin said...

crazy, crazy fun. And I really should brush my girls' hair sometimes. ;)