Monday, February 21, 2011

And Another Thing....

I do realize that this here blog is getting farther and farther behind. So, this is my solution...I'm afraid it's the same solution I had to turn to last year when I also fell behind. Is it a sad state of affairs when you resort to making a list of the list of precious memories you want to document so that you don't forget what was happening in your children's big lives? I feel like it is sad. Without this record I think all I might remember is that I wanted to make a list of things.. It would eventually drive me nuts because I wouldn't be able to remember what the list was for. Just felt like getting that off my chest!
The List:
  • Christmas Day at Grandma and Grandpa Deatsch's
  • Christmas Evening with Grandma and Grandpa Walker
  • Snow in Prescott with the Newman's
  • Abi's Big Girl Bed
  • Emily's 1st Science Fair Project
  • Abi's 1st Day of Preschool
  • Valentine's Day
  • Billy's 1st Tee Ball Team
  • *hopefully* a run down of the kids from 2010...we'll see!

No comments: