Monday, September 13, 2010

Pets.

These are our pets. Some we've had forever, some will be short-lived, but all are loved.

The original. Possibly the cutest choice we've made, but now he is old and wrinkly. Smelly and tired. He'll be 10 years old this year. The most recent choice was not even a choice. He chose us! I guess we're becoming famous in the ugly pet world.... This is Mr. Toad. Contrary to what the picture might portray, he is HUGE. He has also taken up residence in Do-Si-Do's nest. She had to move. Who knew a toad had more pull than a chicken?


Jeeps. My favorite pre-historic pet. She is 8 years old this year.
Last but not least...The Crafty Ladies of Dudleyville. Honestly, I still can't believe we have chickens for pets. I don't think Travis can believe it either. They are pretty funny girls though and we couldn't imagine not having them now. They are, all but one, laying eggs now AND we are eating them. Well, to be correct Travis and the kiddos are eating them. I collect them. It's a whole different type of relationship I have with them.




XOXO.

No comments: