Thursday, September 16, 2010

Part 2 of the Birthday Extravaganza!

In Part 2 of Emily's Birthday Extravaganza we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to celebrate with the family (Emi's favorite part). There was swimming, most likely the last of the season, eating, the most delicious carne asada from the beach and presents of course.

The swimming:




I guess I missed all the pictures of the eating part. Can't imagine why! Can you hear me me smacking my lips? Emi scored in the Barbie department this year. She is sooo happy!

The Presents:

A very fancy grown-up girl Stella and Dot necklace. We'll see how long it takes her to notice that I am wearing it...

Grandma Bette has a way of fulfilling every birthday wish. These shoes were ranking pretty high on the birthday wish list. Now Emi and Abi can have a dance off in their Twinkle Toes. I wonder if they think it will make them better dancers?

She refused to show any real excitement about any gift this year, but I know she was super excited about these shoes. Hopefully by the time 8 comes around she will understand that it is WAY more fun to buy presents for little girls that squeal and dance than the it is to buy for girls that are too cool for school...

No comments: