Tuesday, March 2, 2010

At the DogWash

One day when poor old Rusty Buckets is but a distant memory I will look back at this and remember fondly what an awesome dog he was. I am positive I will not remember the reason why he needed this bath. He smells like something dead all the time. I am being completely honest! It's foul and it's wrong, but we love him and so we decided he needed a little attention in the hygiene department and here we go....

He was such a good sport. That could have only meant that even he was tired of the stink he was emitting. He let the kids soak and scrub him. He let Travis trim his nails (wow) and he let me brush his coat for an hour. About the only thing he didn't let us do was brush his teeth. I have since decided that must be where the noxious odor is coming from because now he smells like dead roses.




No comments: