Monday, July 27, 2009

Long Time Gone...

It would seem I have abandoned my post as "Blogger Extraordinaire" to most. However, this assumption would be wrong. As fate would have it my extended vacation from blogging was due to neither a lack of photos, memories waiting to be immortalized or even time, but to something much more mundane....a lack of keyboard. That's right, I said keyboard. For most that know me well enough I managed to get along with a few functioning keys and spelled out punctuation, but to the login world I was lost. You see when a precious 5 year old darling drools, as her mind is being molded, on your keyboard as she plays noggin.com it dismantles things...mainly my use of punctuation and shift keys. To the login world this made me lost. No shift meant no @ to login into blogger. Hilarious? Perhaps. Annoying? Completely!



I am now back, thanks to my very thoughtful hubby, though. And I have some serious blogging to catch up on: I'll try to go backward in chronological order....

A Little Birdie Told Me
Serious Business!
Sleepover
What a Hoot!
Wildlife World Zoo
Auntie E's Birthday Bash
At the Beatsch House with the Pezzelle's
Strawberry Picking
Ooohh Dinosaurs!
Lake Pleasant
Theme Park Extravaganza!
4th of July!
Baconfield
Pleasant Valley Days 2009
Happy 2nd Birthday Squishy!

I think that ought to do it!

No comments: