Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010!

Christmas Eve 2010. I can hardly believe another year has essentially come and gone....

On our way out the door to the annual Christmas Eve party at Bill and Bette's, I tried to get a picture of all three kids in the same photo sorta looking the same direction, but it never works. This was as close as I got before herding them into the car and rolling off.
We had a great time as always and the food was just as yummy as always. We had what has become Bill's famous green chile. Even I love it and anyone who knows me knows I do not care for anything soupy, stew-y or otherwise mixed up, but I do...I love it! Everyone with the exception of Ashley and her new husband made it. Which leads me to why there are no pictures of the kids really. They all take off as soon as we walk in the door.




All in the FAMILY.
now off to sleep tight in their beds...

No comments: