Friday, December 18, 2009

Daisy's Induction Ceremony - Troop 1060


Emily joined the Daisy's along with 11 other little kindergarten and first grade girls. This was their induction ceremony where they got "pinned." Pretty cute. They have some neat activities planned for the year and best of all....She gets to sell Girl Scout Cookies!!! No worries, I will buy enough to keep the troop financially backed for at least a year. So everyone can rest easy, I won't be pushing cookies on you all.



In order to get pinned the girls had to recite the Girl Scout Promise:
On my honor, I will try:
To serve God and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.


They also made a gingerbread house at this meeting and next month (so exciting) is the He and Me Country Barn Dance. A date with daddy!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So sweet and don't worry you can push those cookies on me :)

Erin said...

I'll buy cookies! I'll buy cookies! :)