Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Abigail's 1st Haircut




So my little Squishy went and had her very first haircut last Wednesday, February 4, 2009. She is just so darn cute! She loved it. Completely surprising because she doesn't really love a whole lot of things, especially new things (with a few exceptions that someday I plan to chronicle on this blog....oh time). However, the constant flow of lollipops and bubbles being blown directly in the poor girl's face might have had something to do with it....Can you say "center of attention please." I suppose we'll see next time we go for "primping". She loved it though, so I have decided that she is my city girl for sure. Now it is official. She has a hysterical love for: shoes, tiny dogs and now trips to the salon! Oh, daaddyyy dearest! Emi of course had to have her hair done as well. She decided to cut it short, back to her shoulders, (this of course could have nothing to do with the fact that I have been trying for a month now to learn to french braid her hair).

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, aren't they adorable!! Love the new 'dos, girls. Maybe they can teach my girls how to be girly- I don't know much about it!

Michelle said...

What beautiful little girls!

Katy said...

Both have cute haircuts! I'm glad Abi enjoyed it!