Monday, November 3, 2008

Then & Now

Look closely. This year Emi decided she wanted to be the "Princess Bride" (yes, like the movie) for Halloween. Oh Sure! There's a lot of those costumes floating around out there. But, Grandma to the rescue. In an effort to appease Emily and be fiscally aware she pulled down some Halloween costumes from when my sister and I were little. The girls had a blast digging through them all and Megan, Mom and I got a nice jaunt down memory lane. Zoe picked out the black and orange Halloween cheerleader and Emi picked this one. For the record these are all costumes that my Mom made for my sister and I when we were this size...WOW!.

I can't get Squish to stand still for anything, but above we have Emily (5) and Abigail (1). Below are me (4 or 5) and Megan (1 or 2). Hilarious, if I do say so!


1 comment:

Tara said...

Natalie! That picture is so cool!! The age difference, fitting into the same costumes and everything!!! So neat!