Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April Update

So it's been awhile since I've had anything to report! I suppose no news is good news. I was able to escape my family for a long weekend in Prescott with the girls and came home to a clean house. Nice surprise!
Have I mentioned Abi's dracula teeth yet? Her two bottom front teeth appeared right at the five month mark and then nothing....Until the vampire teeth showed up that is. So she has the bottom front and now she has her "i" teeth on the top, but no front teeth up there yet. Not even any sign of them....Poor girl, I just hope they are actually there. We seem to be in the midst of a teeth crisis around here lately.
Emi took Jeeps to school for show'n tell on Monday. She was so excited to bring him. All I heard for the three days prior were, "when will it be Monday, is it time to take Jeeps yet and when can I bring Jeeps to show n' tell?" As it turns out I needed some impromtu dental work and was in no shape to do anything so Travis had to take Jeeps to school. I only wish I had been coherent enough to remind him to take the camera because I can only imagine her excitment to see Jeeps and Daddy.
Gotta go Billy is downstairs eating marshmallows.

No comments: